What's new

Which one of you is behind this? Penny for your thought?

47thelement

Bronze Member
Joined
Jan 8, 2009
Messages
1,741
Reaction score
161
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
E-trac, Excal, ACE 250 for my son
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Brilliant Just Brilliant!!! Andd is it me or does Abe look a little more angrier in the 2008 penny than the 1959 penny?
 

Attachments

  • 100_3256.webp
    100_3256.webp
    163.1 KB · Views: 411
Upvote 0
Thanks for the laugh. :laughing7: My wife thinks he's angry because he wants a higher denomination. :dontknow:

Kindest regards,
Kantuck
 
Nice find! I was never really a fan of Littleton, their prices are such a ripoff.
 
Are they really going to discontinue the memoral? Even if they did, it ran for 50 years!

I gotta believe that they might just stop producing pennies. I here thet so many are getting cashed in now that they have an ample supply.

Do you suppose the condition of the coins will look like the ones in the photo?

Thanks for the post.

Mojo
 
coinmojo said:
Are they really going to discontinue the memoral? Even if they did, it ran for 50 years!

I gotta believe that they might just stop producing pennies. I here thet so many are getting cashed in now that they have an ample supply.

Do you suppose the condition of the coins will look like the ones in the photo?

Thanks for the post.

Mojo

They already did discontinue it....haven't you noticed ... (sarcasm).

Actually the wheat back ran 50 years...as did the memorial. I don't know what will happen next year, but I don't expect the memorial to come back.
 
That is correct. the design will change next year.
 
You would be angry to if you had been pinched as much as he had lately. LOL
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom