lou423
Hero Member
- Joined
- Dec 14, 2005
- Messages
- 505
- Reaction score
- 8
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- S.W. Tennessee
- Detector(s) used
- Tesoro. Minelab. Fisher.
- #1
Thread Owner
I use a Tesoro Sand Shark to metal detect in the surf...
I am not satisfied with that detector...
I can not keep it on the bottom, the tip is too flimsy plus everytime I touch something it beeps. It is good on wet sand though.
I would like to read about the experiences with metal detectors used in salt water beaches in the surf....If anyone can recommend a good solid, stable surf detector , I would appreciate whatever information I could get...Lou
I am not satisfied with that detector...
I can not keep it on the bottom, the tip is too flimsy plus everytime I touch something it beeps. It is good on wet sand though.I would like to read about the experiences with metal detectors used in salt water beaches in the surf....If anyone can recommend a good solid, stable surf detector , I would appreciate whatever information I could get...Lou








