What's new

Which US State is the best for treasure hunting?

FAT SEXY

Full Member
Joined
Sep 30, 2020
Messages
102
Reaction score
188
Golden Thread
0
Location
Texas
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Tejon
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm guessing one of the 13 original colonies is the answer..
 
It depends on what you want. Old stuff, original 13. Spanish gold, Florida. Native silver nuggets, Michigan. Natural gold nuggets, Alaska. Meteorites, Arizona.
 
Now Texas is good for petrified wood, palm wood, agates, Indian artifacts, topaz, CW and Mexican war items. It just depends on what you want.
 
Now Texas is good for petrified wood, palm wood, agates, Indian artifacts, topaz, CW and Mexican war items. It just depends on what you want.

The main thing I'm currently after is silver coins.. There are some here in Texas, but it's obviously not as ripe as other places.
 
if you are seeking old men, then, Connecticut is the state for you.
 
Yes, I did by young white women looking for love.
 
For silver any place really existing before 1960. Silver is where you find it.
 
1st I have heard of Michigan for silver nuggets. What area of the state would that be?
 
It depends on what you want. Old stuff, original 13. Spanish gold, Florida. Native silver nuggets, Michigan. Natural gold nuggets, Alaska. Meteorites, Arizona.

Like smokeythecat says, each one has its special treasure hunting opportunities!
Nick
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom