Thanks Silver Searcher for the UK site, it is the best place to find just about everything. I went to the artefacts tab, that's how they spell it, down to weights, and there it was. This is what the first paragraph said, The dating of lead weights of this general type is very problematic. They are plausibly late medieval, and Norman Biggs illustrates a group of similar examples in English Weights, which he suggests are "probably 12th-13th century". Lead, however, continued to be the metal most frequently used for trade weights until the end of the 17th century, and its use was not actually banned until 1834. I understand that this weight was found here, but the example is a match in my eyes. I do not know if the ban on these weights carried over to the USA in 1834 but the site I'm working dates back to the early 18th century. These where called standing weights.
http://www.ukdfd.co.uk/