What's new

While on a hunt and prices rise...

quiksilver

Bronze Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2009
Messages
1,024
Reaction score
10
Golden Thread
0
I stop at certain pawn , coin and jewelry stores that have printed/labeled prices. I can often find coins [even silver dollars ] at less then melt prices.
 
Upvote 0
Well did you score any....Matt
 
I would not be surprised at that. Pawns pay only slightly more than CRHers for the silver. They won't charge melt because they have to pay rent and other expenses. No doubt they make a tidy profit, but they also consider turnover of merchandise like any other store.
 
I agree. I scored 2 Silver eagles on Monday for $30 each at a pawn shop.
 
mlayers said:
Well did you score any....Matt

Got morgans and peace for 25ea when the silver value was about 25.50 , 25.75 and 26.00
Got quarters and halves for 19.00 and 20.00 face when silver value was about 20.40
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom