thurmownator
Bronze Member
........of halves to come in, stopped off at a few banks over lunch.
Teller "A" at Bank 1 had $13 in halves; nine were keepers: 66, 67x4, 68dx2, 69dx2. 34.6% keeper rate, gotta like it.
Her colleague, Teller "B", over hears my request to buy any halves, and says he has $3 worth, but one is silver; do I still want it ?. I pause 8), and say, sure, I'll take that too. The 64p was the only keeper, but 1 out of 6 is still a great keeper rate: (16.7%).
Bank 2 is one that holds loose halves for me. Today they had $11.50; and it gave up 67x2. 8.7% keeper rate.
All tolled, $27.50 in halves and twelve keepers: 21.9% keeper rate. I'll take those percentages all day; and twice on Sunday ! 8)
Bring on the next boxes.
Teller "A" at Bank 1 had $13 in halves; nine were keepers: 66, 67x4, 68dx2, 69dx2. 34.6% keeper rate, gotta like it.
Her colleague, Teller "B", over hears my request to buy any halves, and says he has $3 worth, but one is silver; do I still want it ?. I pause 8), and say, sure, I'll take that too. The 64p was the only keeper, but 1 out of 6 is still a great keeper rate: (16.7%).
Bank 2 is one that holds loose halves for me. Today they had $11.50; and it gave up 67x2. 8.7% keeper rate.
All tolled, $27.50 in halves and twelve keepers: 21.9% keeper rate. I'll take those percentages all day; and twice on Sunday ! 8)
Bring on the next boxes.
Upvote
0







