What's new

White gold for everyone….

The Patriot

Bronze Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2009
Messages
2,478
Reaction score
1,966
Golden Thread
2
Location
Digging Relics
🥇 Banner finds
2
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox and CTX 3030
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I won't be digging out Colonial goodies for some time, even though I'm doing lots of digging….over 6 feet of snow in spots…... thought I would add this other one for fun, as I know what work can be like sometimes...:laughing7:
 

Attachments

  • snow1.webp
    snow1.webp
    8.2 KB · Views: 95
  • snow2.webp
    snow2.webp
    7 KB · Views: 86
  • snow3.webp
    snow3.webp
    3.9 KB · Views: 82
  • BossesislikeYoustillcomingtoworkRight.webp
    BossesislikeYoustillcomingtoworkRight.webp
    28.7 KB · Views: 83
Last edited:
photo_picture.gif
Nice photographs but dang it - quit taking them sideways! :laughing7: You camera probably has a "edit" feature where you can swing each photograph once counter-clockwise. You can then edit the message (delete photo's - reload edited photo's). Thanks for sharing...
 
That's uh f'd!
Excuse the language but I've been speaking a lot of French today, so to speak

It's the same here snowmaggedon!
 
I have to do the same with my photos on the I pad, up right then turn it sideways to get the pic to post right.

Deep snow there! I like the horns on the hat!

You happen to have found the Harrp wether machine have you?

Merd' da la (sp?). French?
 
Last edited:
I just hope that's enough and the thaw starts slow or that will be another mess....

That's uh f'd!
Excuse the language but I've been speaking a lot of French today, so to speak

It's the same here snowmaggedon!
 
If I found the Harrp weather machine...I would've destroyed it, cause I wouldn't give my worst enemy this much snow...then again if you can't beat them join them...that's why I bought a snowmoblie and snowshoes :)

I have to do the same with my photos on the I pad, up right then turn it sideways to get the pic to post right.

Deep snow there! I like the horns on the hat!

You happen to have found the Harrp wether machine have you?

Merd' da la (sp?). French?
 
I just hope that's enough and the thaw starts slow or that will be another mess....

Yeah really, can you imagine if we got plus temps and rain! I'll keep these frigid temps thank you very much
A gradual thaw is what we need and it can start anytime now!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom