What's new

White Socked Zepher and a Prehistoric Bubba Blade

Lone Star

Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 6, 2010
Messages
497
Reaction score
934
Golden Thread
0
Location
North of the Balcones Escarpment
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 400
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just aquired these two last week. I don't come across many complete Zepher points. Chances of a few mishaps or damage is quite high, given it's an Early Archaic artifact, which means it's been around between 9,000 and 6,000 years. The blade appears to be more recent. Probably Late Archaic to Historic. The fine retouch appears to be Toyah Phase which was a late Archaic Bison hunting economy.
 

Attachments

  • TX1332.webp
    TX1332.webp
    160.9 KB · Views: 151
  • TX1332b.webp
    TX1332b.webp
    103.5 KB · Views: 136
  • TX1333.webp
    TX1333.webp
    240.7 KB · Views: 143
  • TX1333b.webp
    TX1333b.webp
    254.5 KB · Views: 144
Upvote 0
I took me too long to realize you weren’t claiming the blade on the first piece was reworked at a later date in a certain style. I agree the two tone is nice
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom