What's new

White stuff

nsdq

Silver Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2011
Messages
4,040
Reaction score
1,931
Golden Thread
0
Location
Tarpon springs FL
Detector(s) used
AT-Pro,Ace 150, flea market digger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
8:30 am in PA it snows
 
59 deg. and raining hard here
 
we have snow here too
but it's also deer season metal detecting in the bush now can be like jet skiing around people trying to fish in the summer...
rock piles are open...just don't drop your detector...



liftloop
 
41 degrees right now, with a high of 70 degrees, I can't complain!
 
better you then me! :laughing7:
 
nsdq, when I first read title, all I could think of was Studio 54 (NYC) in 1978. ;)
Bout 32 here, with no snow on the foreseeable horizon. Hope it stays that way.
Stay warm
Peace ✌
 
Sigh....I know it is going to happen at some point soon.....plowable snow, sigh.
 
4:54 a.m and 5 degrees



liftloop
 
5:03 freakin to hot down here in Florida. AC is set at 75.

sent from a sending device.
 
Too much white stuff here...

sent from a potato with gravy!!...
 
It is almost 7 am here and only 23 c…..but it warms up to 32c later…………..

Translated it is 73 now with a high of 90 and sunny…….another nice day here down "south".
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom