E edteach Jr. Member Joined Feb 28, 2017 Messages 61 Reaction score 138 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 28, 2023 Thread Owner #1 I bought this at a garage sale. It comes in the case and head phones. Not sure if its any good or not but I only paid 60 bucks.
I bought this at a garage sale. It comes in the case and head phones. Not sure if its any good or not but I only paid 60 bucks.
ArfieBoy Gold Member Joined Aug 11, 2011 Messages 5,587 Reaction score 12,230 Golden Thread 0 Location N.E. Oregon Detector(s) used Compass X-70, Compass X-80, Compass X-90, Compass Judge 2, Garrett AT Pro Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 28, 2023 #2 It was a very good detector in its day!
detectorcowboy Hero Member Joined Nov 30, 2009 Messages 606 Reaction score 923 Golden Thread 0 Location Florida Detector(s) used XP Deus 2, Equinox 800, & Fisher CZ3D Sep 28, 2023 #3 My first detector was a White's Coinmaster I bought new in 1986 for 225.00