whites dfx

JerV3

Gold Member
Feb 28, 2005
Three Rivers
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac ,Xp Deus, Ctx 3030, Vanquish 440 X 2, Equinox 600, Equinox 800
Have it accept -80 through plus 95. You'll get really deep. Crank up the preamp gain to 4. Sensitivity to 85 and sweep speed on one. If stable in your ground conditions it will hit stuff deeper than a hand tool can get. Go real slow and you'll find the deep stuff. I would have it accept -40 through plus 95. I get dimes at nine inches and pennies also with that slight chirp of the tone i.d in the background. Dfx takes time to learn. Also try turning down bottle cap rej and hot rock reject. You have to know what to set in conjunction with that machine or it will get really unstable.

I would visit this site www.dfxonly.com. Best site for dfx user's. There is a programs section on the forum. I have one posted along with some others from people who know. I could go on forever but would need to keep explaining all this to you alot of times before you get it. It's tuff to understand. It's a great machine even if you never learn it's full capabilities. If you can master it like I feal I have you will have success above the rest.

Hope this helps HH Jeremy

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions