What's new

Whites IDX Pro?

Kiko68

Full Member
Joined
Mar 20, 2007
Messages
156
Reaction score
1
Golden Thread
0
Location
Ontario, Canada
Detector(s) used
ACE 150
White's IDX Pro?

Hello there. I was on my local listing site, when I saw a White's IDX Pro for sale for $250 Canadian. Is this a good deal? What do the regularely go for? Is it any good? Please help me out, before someone else scoops it up, or the listing expires! ;D

Thanks! Kiko
 
Re: White's IDX Pro?

If it is in really good condition thats an ok price. I loved the IDX Pro that I owned and was always kind of sorry I sold it. It was a very stable machine with pretty darn good depth. No depth meter, but it pin pointed great!
 
Re: White's IDX Pro?

Yes 250 is a fair price, 200 would be a very good deal. Very good unit though. Still have mine, I use it for grandkids and friends that want to try out Mding. In my opinion it is better than ANY of the detectors that sell for around that new.
 
Re: White's IDX Pro?

Thanks a lot guys! I'll give the seller an inquiry if it's still available, and try to lower the price. I don't particularely need it, but it would be nice to hyave a better back-up!

Thanks! Kiko
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom