What's new

Whites Metal Detectors

The Rebel

Silver Member
Joined
Sep 20, 2011
Messages
3,120
Reaction score
6,840
Golden Thread
1
Location
Southwest, CT
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
Minelab Manticore
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Anyone know where to buy Whites Accessories other than thru Centreville Electronics? Garrett's website does not even list anything from Whites. Seems Garrett bought Whites & then has let that Brand die off.
 
Great question.... anyone here know?
 
Buy them out then let them die. One less competitor to deal with.
 
Buy them out then let them die. One less competitor to deal with.

Sad that's true. Whites has/had a great following but unfortunately did not keep up with technological advances after the V3i.
 
Looking for the heavy duty battery 802-5321.
 
I reached out to Centerville Electronics, here's some interesting info on Whites:

Garrett only bought their name and some machinery. We and our sister company in Oregon have all the parts. We sold out of both the V3i rechargeables and only having the 802-5281 remanufactured.
 
Looking for the heavy duty battery 802-5321.
There's a 3D printed replacement someone was making that takes 3 Li-ion rechargeable batteries instead of the 8 AA. If I come across the link again I will let you know.
 
There's a 3D printed replacement someone was making that takes 3 Li-ion rechargeable batteries instead of the 8 AA. If I come across the link again I will let you know.
I cannot find a link for these 3D printed 18650 battery holders, or the pdf for printer instructions. They have bigger capacity than the standard White's Electronics 8 AA holder (more detect time). Maybe an image search can find a seller?
 

Attachments

  • images.webp
    images.webp
    2 KB · Views: 74
  • 1630141143_IMG_8692LR.jpg.af8729a9442e26b23bc5a57be37f7f01.webp
    1630141143_IMG_8692LR.jpg.af8729a9442e26b23bc5a57be37f7f01.webp
    13.2 KB · Views: 58
  • DSCF3242.JPG.495ba1342ce46873fe886b634b3dca7b.webp
    DSCF3242.JPG.495ba1342ce46873fe886b634b3dca7b.webp
    81.1 KB · Views: 61
  • images (1).webp
    images (1).webp
    2 KB · Views: 88

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom