WHITES NEW TREASURE PRO PICTURES.....

wvmountaindigger

Oct 19, 2014
Mountains of West Virginia
Detector(s) used
White's VX3, Sun-Ray DX1 Probe, White's XLT, Sun-Ray XL1 Probe, White's Coin Master Pro, White's Coin Master 2900 Trooper, White's Coin Master 2DB Series 2, White's 120mm Bullseye Pin Pointer.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Your right a 2year warranty Whites has it on there web site now and it says 2 years..

KellyCo is advertising the Treasure Master with a 3 year limited warranty.

Phantasman

Gold Member
Nov 24, 2006
NE Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Nokta Simplex, Land Ranger Pro, Quick Draw Pro, Deteknix XPointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Cant be, in that picture it has at least a 10" DD coil. There is no DD coil for coinmasters other then the 4" x 6" shooter coil.

The Pro specs aren't up yet. The TreasureMaster uses Coinmaster coils.

Specs:

• Adjustable Length: 46"-51"
  • All Metal Audio: VCO
  • Audio Output: Speaker & 1/4" Headphone
  • Batteries: 2 - "AA"
  • Battery Life: 20
  • Disc Audio: Threshold
  • Optional Coils: Coinmaster Family
  • Standard Coil: 9.5"
  • Number of Presets: 5
  • Frequency: 7.8 kHz
  • Size: 9.5"
  • Configuration: Concentric

bowwinkles

Bronze Member
Nov 3, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The Pro has been missing in all recent data that has been posted. I hope they have not abandoned it.

OP
OP
Keppy

Keppy

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
N.E. Ohio on lake Erie
Detector(s) used
** WHAT ONE I FEEL LIKE ON HUNTING DAY *****
Primary Interest:
Other
The Pro has been missing in all recent data that has been posted. I hope they have not abandoned it.
It is not even on there web site and kellyco does not have it ..What happened to the Pro ????

dweaver02

Greenie
May 6, 2015
Hanover, IN
Detector(s) used
AT Pro, Garrett Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I was told by Whites the pro should be in stock within the next ten days. That was on this past Friday. (May, 29th) something about the first rounds have a faulty processor chip I believe. Whites caught it just in time and replaced the chips.

khouse

Dec 6, 2006
The TreasurePRO will use the Eclipse & V rated coils (and of course, all the aftermarket coils). So, right out the gate there will be a dizzying selection of great coils for it.

3 year warranty now vs White's prior 2 year. 3 pounds for a White's machine is definitely a positive departure, and pretty exciting IMHO. Keep in mind, that's the total weight with the batteries, where most other mfgs don't factor that in when they show unit weight. I'd definitely compromise a little extra weight for added build quality. Should give that little banana colored bell-toned beeper some serious competition.
Whites told me they use Coinmaster and Prizm coils.

bowwinkles

Bronze Member
Nov 3, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Word from the street is that these new Whites machines may not show up until later in June. Pulled of the Whites site.

Johnnoh

Aug 30, 2008
RI
Detector(s) used
CTX, EQ-600
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Cant be, in that picture it has at least a 10" DD coil. There is no DD coil for coinmasters other then the 4" x 6" shooter coil.

Both new models use Coinmaster coils - both are 7.8 kHz machines. There is a new 10" DD for these machines.

khouse

Dec 6, 2006
It looks like the TMpro and F44 will be competing head to head. I wonder if after seeing some of the features the F44 has pulled the TMpro's to reprogram the software to align more with the F44? I mean Makro did this with the Racer... One thing I didn't see on the TMpro that the F44 had was the ability to assign any or all tones to any or all notches. Also the F44 can be GB to wet salt. Possibly the TMpro could not? I don't know?

Phantasman

Gold Member
Nov 24, 2006
NE Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I just watched Kellyco's youtube video on the new Treasuremaster. A circular segment meter with arrows appearing so fast in three separate segments that it looks like it can't make up it's mind would drive me crazy. Just like the CoinGT did. Noisy, IMO.

About 1:30 in the video

khouse

Dec 6, 2006
I just watched Kellyco's youtube video on the new Treasuremaster. A circular segment meter with arrows appearing so fast in three separate segments that it looks like it can't make up it's mind would drive me crazy. Just like the CoinGT did. Noisy, IMO.

About 1:30 in the video

I'm positive it was either emi/too high sens/or the gb was off. This just looked like any other machine under these circumstances. This is exactly why you don't want people that don't know anything about a detector showing you how it works. How easy would it have been to "quiet" the machine down before the video was shot? Easy.

tyler sims

Tenderfoot
Jun 20, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
well most mid sized coils across the industry are usually around a pound..so a 2 pound system and a 1 lb coil is about 3 lbs

Seems feasible

OP
OP
Keppy

Keppy

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
N.E. Ohio on lake Erie
Detector(s) used
** WHAT ONE I FEEL LIKE ON HUNTING DAY *****
Primary Interest:
Other
I'm positive it was either emi/too high sens/or the gb was off. This just looked like any other machine under these circumstances. This is exactly why you don't want people that don't know anything about a detector showing you how it works. How easy would it have been to "quiet" the machine down before the video was shot? Easy.
If it has auto GB how could the GB be off ?...And that jumping around would have me getting rid of it fast...

khouse

Dec 6, 2006
If it has auto GB how could the GB be off ?...And that jumping around would have me getting rid of it fast...
Maybe the coil was over a super magnet? LOL. I figured just emi then. Leave it to K-co to not know enough to quiet the machine down. Or maybe they just thought it was cool jumping around? After all they are kind of marketing to newbies and kids. They probably think it's awesome!

Johnnoh

Aug 30, 2008
RI
Detector(s) used
CTX, EQ-600
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I wouldn't base my decision off that video. I would guess that k Co probably handed that machine to some production company. That guy looks like he never used a metal detector before. Did you see the way he picked it up off the ground? Lol

Phantasman

Gold Member
Nov 24, 2006
NE Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

Same pic shows the sensitivity meter set at about half way. Florida ground is smooth unless you're at the ocean side. If emi does that at half sensitivity, then I still say "not for me".

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread