Keppy

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
N.E. Ohio on lake Erie
Detector(s) used
** WHAT ONE I FEEL LIKE ON HUNTING DAY *****
Primary Interest:
Other
This all i could find at this time..................... tmasterprodisplay.jpg ................ tmasterpro.jpg

Phantasman

Gold Member
Nov 24, 2006
NE Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Nokta Simplex, Land Ranger Pro, Quick Draw Pro, Deteknix XPointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
$399 for the Pro that seems to compete with the new Fisher F44. The TP is almost a pound heavier for $50 more. But it does include a 10" DD over Fishers concentric 10". The F44 has manual and ground grab ground balancing. The TP is tracking only. The TP has segment descriptors the F44 doesn't. They are different enough to appeal to their prospective base of fans, yet alike enough to spur some heavy decision making. Personally I like the screen layout of the F44 and it does track FE soil conditions. But the Whites tracks so you don't have to watch the soil conditions.

A toss upfor sure. And it's nice to see this kind of power and abilities coming out in sub $400 detectors. It should do better than the Coinmaster line.

OP
OP
Keppy

Keppy

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
N.E. Ohio on lake Erie
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
yes i like the screen set up on the 44 better also..

SilverFinger

Apr 17, 2008
Woodstock, Georgia
Detector(s) used
White's MXT, Eagle Spectrum, Treasuremaster
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
IDK The T-Pro and the F-44 both look like killer new machines. I'll take one of each! Love the 2-AA battery setup on the T-Pro. Should be interesting....

OP
OP
Keppy

Keppy

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
N.E. Ohio on lake Erie
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
IDK The T-Pro and the F-44 both look like killer new machines. I'll take one of each! Love the 2-AA battery setup on the T-Pro. Should be interesting....
Yes that battery set up is really nice on the T-Pro ..

SouthFLdigger

Mar 16, 2014
Pembroke Pines, Fl
Detector(s) used
Beach:Fisher CZ-20, Beach Hunter ID 9.5" Whites DFX, Minelab Safari and Excalibur 2.
Park and Turf: Teknetics Gamma 6000,Teknetics Delta 4000,Nokta Fors Core
Loaners:ACE-250 9x12 and 7x9.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Love the new design !

kyskinner

Oct 9, 2012
Detector(s) used
T2se. tesero tejon. white xlt
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
NICE

Last edited:

Phantasman

Gold Member
Nov 24, 2006
NE Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Yes that battery set up is really nice on the T-Pro ..

I guess. I never give a lot of thought to batteries. The real old detectors took Cs and Ds. Then 8 AAs. Then 9V, some one, some two. Most cases, a fresh set of batteries lasts 20 hrs, quite a bit of hunting. If people have to worry about batteries, this is the wrong hobby for them. You usually find enough coins to more than enough afford the batteries in an hour or two. One of the only hobbies that supports itself.:thumbsup:

OP
OP
Keppy

Keppy

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
N.E. Ohio on lake Erie
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
I guess. I never give a lot of thought to batteries. The real old detectors took Cs and Ds. Then 8 AAs. Then 9V, some one, some two. Most cases, a fresh set of batteries lasts 20 hrs, quite a bit of hunting. If people have to worry about batteries, this is the wrong hobby for them. You usually find enough coins to more than enough afford the batteries in an hour or two. One of the only hobbies that supports itself.:thumbsup:
I meant to say the battery set up on the 44 is is really nice i saw it on you tube..All it takes is 2 ..Double AA's But they way they are located is a nice setup..

Last edited:

Phantasman

Gold Member
Nov 24, 2006
NE Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Here is a italy web site on the treasure master .. www.mediaelettra.com/treasuremaster.htm ... i see no cam locks on the detector

Nice link, Keppy. Strange though. They call it a "Euro detector" yet the segments are in American coins, unlike the EuroTeks. Since most people use tone and the VID number, it looks like Whites has it covered though with this unit. At least the numbers are larger and stand out better than the tiny display in the CoinmasterGT.

ks coyote

Aug 30, 2012
Auburn Kansas
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX x 2, XLT, SL 90, Tesoro Vaquero.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I like the VDI numbers over the Coinmasters graph.

pescadore

Mar 4, 2007
Schertz, TX
Detector(s) used
Nokta Simplex+
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Wonder what coils are available or will it use regular Whites coils?

Phantasman

Gold Member
Nov 24, 2006
NE Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
whites-treasuremaster-i-whites-treasurepro-02.jpg
whites-treasuremaster-i-whites-treasurepro-01.jpg

"AND THE WEIGHT IS ONLY 3 LBS"..........lol

Last edited:

SilverFinger

Apr 17, 2008
Woodstock, Georgia
Detector(s) used
White's MXT, Eagle Spectrum, Treasuremaster
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The TreasurePRO will use the Eclipse & V rated coils (and of course, all the aftermarket coils). So, right out the gate there will be a dizzying selection of great coils for it.

3 year warranty now vs White's prior 2 year. 3 pounds for a White's machine is definitely a positive departure, and pretty exciting IMHO. Keep in mind, that's the total weight with the batteries, where most other mfgs don't factor that in when they show unit weight. I'd definitely compromise a little extra weight for added build quality. Should give that little banana colored bell-toned beeper some serious competition.

Last edited:

Phantasman

Gold Member
Nov 24, 2006
NE Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
The TreasurePRO will use the Eclipse & V rated coils (and of course, all the aftermarket coils). So, right out the gate there will be a dizzying selection of great coils for it.

3 year warranty now vs White's prior 2 year. 3 pounds for a White's machine is definitely a positive departure, and pretty exciting IMHO. Keep in mind, that's the total weight with the batteries, where most other mfgs don't factor that in when they show unit weight. I'd definitely compromise a little extra weight for added build quality. Should give that little banana colored bell-toned beeper some serious competition.

The sheet above says 2 year warranty. The adjustable threshold is nice though.

bowwinkles

Bronze Member
Nov 3, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good specs for the price but will need to be put on a diet to get it down to the competitions weight. Nearly an extra pound heavier and in my book that is a bunch.

Phantasman

Gold Member
Nov 24, 2006
NE Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Good specs for the price but will need to be put on a diet to get it down to the competitions weight. Nearly an extra pound heavier and in my book that is a bunch.

That may be the difference in the coil weight and less plastic that companies like FTP uses. The new Fishers are made with more plastic than old Fishers. Not a bad thing though. I'm sure the electronics are no heavier, and that is where the difference really matters.

Johnnoh

Aug 30, 2008
RI
Detector(s) used
CTX, EQ-600
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Coin master coils - not M series

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread