Whites offer a free copy of Understanding the DFX by Jimmy Sierra....

mlayers

Gold Member
Oct 29, 2007
Northern, OH
Detector(s) used
DFX, White PI, Bounty Hunter, Whites Surfmaster II and Excalibur II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Re: White's offer a free copy of Understanding the DFX by Jimmy Sierra....

OK I just wanted to let everyone know that I sent away for one of these books also. I believe it was Monday of this week and yesterday my book came in the mail. Plus I also received a DVD from White's. This DVD is called Understanding the DFX. I have not watch it yet as I was at work for 17 hours yesterday but I will be watching it tonight since it is cold and snowing outside today. I am hoping to learn some from this. Thank you for this posting and if you own a DFX it offer is still good....Matt

hyperion

Jun 26, 2008
Illinois
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX E Series

I signed up on the 17th of Feb and received the book and DVD on Saturday, the 21st. Impressive! I watched the DVD and am about 1/2 way through the book. It's definitely not the user's manual. Shows you how to tweak the controls and the reason for the tweaks and the expected outcome. If you want to get the most out of your DFX you should check this out. It also discusses in detail the differences between the XLT and the DFX. Can't beat the price either. :wink:

ugotit22

Bronze Member
Dec 26, 2007
The Dirty Shire
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX, and Whites IDX Pro

I registered like monday or tuesday. Got my book and DVD yesterday. I have been havin a real hard time learning the DFx so i def needed this one. Thanks alot for the heads up guys

taz in omaha ne

Mar 15, 2009
Omaha Nebraska
Detector(s) used
White's XLT E-Series Metal Detector + Garrett MH ADS-7 + Garrett GTA-1000
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Well i signed up on weds an Sat i got mine here lotta good info for Free. Thanks for posting that info

weeksottumwa

Tenderfoot
Jan 2, 2009

just ordered the book.
thanks!
scott

sniffer

Gold Member
Dec 31, 2006
Kansas
Detector(s) used
XP DEUS

if you want an even better book on the DFX, pick up a copy of "Digginf Deeper with the DFX" by Jimmy Sierra
the cost is around 27.00 but well worth it

OP
OP
nc-joe

nc-joe

Dec 1, 2006
Concord, NC
Detector(s) used
White's DFX and Minelab Explorer SE

Sniffer said:
if you want an even better book on the DFX, pick up a copy of "Digginf Deeper with the DFX" by Jimmy Sierra
the cost is around 27.00 but well worth it

Digging Deeper with the DFX is a great book, but it's by Jeff Foster and yeah, it's $27.95....... I wanted to post this because the book here is very helpful and FREE!!! (as a DFX user, I suggest you read the owner's manual, this book and then Digging Deeper with the DFX in that order. It helps learn as you go without getting lost)

sniffer

Gold Member
Dec 31, 2006
Kansas
Detector(s) used
XP DEUS

it is Jeff Foster, sorry

jb7487

Apr 16, 2009

Ok, I signed up for this TUESDAY and it came TODAY (Friday)! Holy cow! They shipped this free to me from Oregon to Ohio in three days. I have to say that I am REALLY impressed. Way to go Whites!

Thanks for the tip!

OCDiggin

Jul 23, 2014
NJ
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey guys, it's 2014, and I just read the above thread last week. What the heck, I have a DFX, so I called. They sent it right out!!! Already started reading it!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread