Silver Member
Jan 4, 2014
Newton, NC
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
White's V3i package with 3 coils, 2 rechargeable batteries and more

Thanks for everyone who had an interested in this item. It has been SOLD!

SOLD!

Here is feedback from TN member Tenn-Coinhunter who last week purchased a 10x12 SEF coil for the V series Whites machines

"This is a very upstanding gentleman to deal with. I only wish he had the other coils I have been hunting so I could purchase more from him. He shipped the coil on the first business day and I received 2 days later. He is a true asset to the Treasure Net forums."

For sale is my White's V3i metal detector. It was purchased new in August of 2012 so it has 4 months left on the transferable warranty. I had to send the machine off to Whites the end of March for a check-up and they basically returned a new machine. I am including a photo of the repair invoice so you can see exactly what I mean. PLEASE look closely at the condition of everything. I take extremely good care of all of my stuff.

Included is the original box that is in nice shape. This package comes with the wireless headphones. You will of course receive the detector itself as well as the stock 10" DD coil. You will also receive a White's Eclipse 4 x 6 shooter coil for those high trash areas. Also included is a White's Eclipse 6 x 10 DD coil. All of the coils have coil covers. You get 3 lower rods to go with the 3 coils. This package comes with the stock rechargeable battery, the battery pack that holds 8AA batteries, and I purchased one of the White's Heavy Duty 2200mAh Nimh Batteries which is also rechargeable. You get the 120V charger also. I have the original users guide as well as a 3 ring binder that over time I filled with all sorts of fantastic information found on various forums. In the binder you will find custom programs created by some of the "Masters of the V". Finally I also have a White's factory carry bag which is bid enough to fit everything inside.

Because I want you to be able to make an excellent and educated buying decision I will provide a lot of photos and information. Some might say overkill, but I know if I were considering spending $1,350.00 I would want as much info as possible. So here we go.

021a.JPG
You will receive the original box in quite good shape

021.JPG
A photo of the unit along with the 3 coils which include the lower rods.

009.JPG
A photo of the 3 coils all with coil covers.

010.JPG 011.JPG
The 10" stock coil that came with the machine was one of the bad ones. I didn't realize this until February when I used it the first time because the 6x10 is my go to coil. So I sent back the 10" coil and they replaced it with a brand new one. Since I got this one back I've used it one time. This is evident from the photos.

012.JPG
Here is a photo of the bottoms of the coil covers. VERY LITTLE in the way of scratches.

015.JPG 014.JPG 016.JPG
A few photos of the unit fired up. One of the things White's did when I sent this in last month was replace the keypad, and LCD window.

019.JPG 017.JPG 020.JPG
More photos of the unit itself.

002.JPG 004.JPG 003.JPG
Remember, you get 2 rechargeable batteries and the one that holds 8 AA batteries. I showed close ups to show more detail of the batteries.

007.JPG 008.JPG 001.JPG
Photos of the owner's manual, some of the contents of the 3 ring binder, and the invoice I mentioned above. With the new processor this is like a new machine right now.

Somehow I forgot to get photos of the headphones and carry bag and will add them tomorrow.

004.JPG 005.JPG

As I mentioned above my price for this very complete package is $1,350.00 and this includes free shipping to any residence in the USA. This price is FIRM! Acceptable payment is certified bank check, US Postal Service money order, or Pay Pal sent as a gift or add 3% if not a gift payment.

If you have any questions whatsoever please send me a PM

Last edited:

smittyman

Jun 6, 2012
Charlotte NC
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I think Beez has done a through job describing the machine and I can vouch that it's just as good as he says. If I were thinking of spending over a thousand dollars on a detector I would want to know as much as possible about the person I was buying from as well as the machine. I've known him for a while now and he's honest and dependable. Good Luck Beez!

Petrie502

Bronze Member
Sep 2, 2012
Louisville Kentucky
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
UNITED STATES MARINE CORPS (Combat Marine retired)
SEMPER FIDELIS
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Very good description and a nice package at a really good price!!

falconman515

Mar 28, 2014
Fresno, CA.
Detector(s) used
Saving My Pennies ...........

For an XP Deus w/ 11" coil
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Now THIS is how a description and pictures should look from a guy selling something that costs so much $... wish everyone did exactly the same (I know I do) when posting a 4Sale listing ... Awesome Job!!!

Good luck on the sale .... I am tossing around a V3i possibly and if I do I will check back to see if this is still for sale.

OP
OP
beez0404

beez0404

Silver Member
Jan 4, 2014
Newton, NC
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Just looking at Ebay. On April 27th, a White's V3i with no coils and no rechargeable battery, and no warranty sold for $995.00 Perhaps ebay is the way to go with this.

chacuff

Mar 19, 2014
Gulfport MS
Detector(s) used
Sold out...gone fishing...
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Just looking at Ebay. On April 27th, a White's V3i with no coils and no rechargeable battery, and no warranty sold for $995.00 Perhaps ebay is the way to go with this.

I offered to buy the coils and lower rods for use with my V3i.....nothing heard.

OP
OP
beez0404

beez0404

Silver Member
Jan 4, 2014
Newton, NC
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
The three coils in this package are the perfect combination for every detecting need. The 10" for more open areas. The 6x10 for slightly trashy areas. and the 4x6 for trashed out sites. So I would rather someone get a complete package deal.

Normsel

Bronze Member
Sep 10, 2012
D'Iberville MS
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
E-Trac
Equinox 800
Equinox 600
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Heck I'd take just the headphones and it would still be steal for $1000

neworder

May 5, 2014
Utah
Detector(s) used
Ace 350 and Titan 9000
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks beez0404 for the v3i. It showed up yesterday and was packed really well. Going to go on my first hunt with it this evening.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread