❎ SOLD Whites VX3 - Like New!

Wayfarer

Dec 7, 2005
Western Idaho
Detector(s) used
White's: V3i, MXT, XL Pro
(In the past: White's: VX3, DFX, XLT, 6000 Di Pro SL, Coinmaster 2DB --- Minelab CTX 3030, Equinox 800)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
White's VX3 - Like New!

:hello:Up for sale is my White's VX3 in great condition, works great too! I have too many detectors and not enough free time to justify this detector just taking up closet space. (My old XL Pro is still doing right by me and I know it like the back of my hand, so I'm ok for now). Comes with all the original items that the VX3 comes with from White's, the 950 eclipse coil, coil cover, battery case, owners manual, factory box and packaging. It's seen very little use and is in fantastic condition. This particular detector works better than both of the V3i's I've had, so it's a good one. The original owner (I am owner #2) used it only a few times and I have used it sparingly the last 6 months. It was purchased new in the summer of 2012, so it's just barely out of warranty. I take very good care of my equipment and this detector has only been stored indoors in a climate controlled non-smoking environment. It's never been left in a hot car trunk and has always ridden on the back seat when I'm headed out to a local park. The coil has only been used a few times (I used the 6x10 DD with the detector almost all the time), and the original rod/coil hardware is still sealed in the original plastic (I used my own rod sets and hardware I already had). Also included is a separate color copy of the manual for easy leafing through and note taking without "dog-earing" the original factory manual. Also included is a CD with a compilation of useful information on the VX3, programs, tips, Advanced Users Guide, etc.. I really don't think you could find a nicer used VX3!:icon_thumleft:

$725 including shipping via FedEx ground insured. Will be packed well and double-boxed. PayPal is preferred (I'll cover the extra 3% fee) but check or money order is ok too with the added delay until everything clears.

This is a really great detector in exceptional condition. Please email me with any questions. Thanks, Darren

IMG_0824.JPG
IMG_0820.JPG
IMG_0818.JPG
IMG_0819.JPG
IMG_0812.JPG
IMG_0813.JPG
IMG_0814.JPG
IMG_0815.JPG
IMG_0809.JPG

Last edited:
May 14, 2014
Detector(s) used
whites mxt vx3 whites vx3
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
hello Iam interested in your vx3 could you call me at 304-385-4312 mike thanks

OP
OP
Wayfarer

Wayfarer

Dec 7, 2005
Western Idaho
Detector(s) used
White's: V3i, MXT, XL Pro
(In the past: White's: VX3, DFX, XLT, 6000 Di Pro SL, Coinmaster 2DB --- Minelab CTX 3030, Equinox 800)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
[SOLD]

***SOLD***

Thanks Mike! It was good meeting you, and best of luck in your future hunts! :occasion14:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread