What's new

whites !

frankb20

Tenderfoot
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
3
Reaction score
2
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So today I bought 2 detectors . one is from the 60's its a whites goldmaster model s64tr ...it needs a battery pack anyone know where I can get one? I got both for 25$!!! Thanks for looking
 

Attachments

  • 1458342155478-445755452.webp
    1458342155478-445755452.webp
    445.1 KB · Views: 114
Did I get a steal?? Lol
 
LOL for 25$ for 2 Detectors, You didn't do Bad :tongue3:

Hopefully they both work :laughing7:
 
Them antiques go deep from what I read.
Hoping they work
 
First one is a jetco ...junk lol but I have a whites guy I know and he said i need a 6 and 8 pack and he will clean it and set it for me ...i tested it with 2 9 bolts and it turned on ... He said they are know for more beach work but got elsewhere
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom