Harry Pristis Bronze Member Joined Feb 5, 2009 Messages 2,365 Reaction score 1,315 Golden Thread 0 Location Northcentral Florida Mar 18, 2021 Thread Owner #61 Here's a pair of master inks, both with lip grooves for pouring:
Harry Pristis Bronze Member Joined Feb 5, 2009 Messages 2,365 Reaction score 1,315 Golden Thread 0 Location Northcentral Florida Mar 21, 2021 Thread Owner #62 It's more common to see BIXBY'S shoe blacking bottles, but Bixby did produce ink in familiar-shaped bottles:
It's more common to see BIXBY'S shoe blacking bottles, but Bixby did produce ink in familiar-shaped bottles:
Truth Gold Member Joined Apr 13, 2016 Messages 14,366 Reaction score 32,167 Golden Thread 2 Location Abita Springs La....Born in New Orleans 🥇 Banner finds 2 Detector(s) used EQUINOX 800 Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Mar 22, 2021 #63 I found one the other day
sandchip Silver Member Joined Oct 29, 2010 Messages 4,374 Reaction score 6,934 Golden Thread 0 Location Georgia Detector(s) used Teknetics T2SE Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 28, 2021 #64 I guess I missed this thread the first time around, but here's one to keep it going. Attachments farley.webp 38.3 KB · Views: 74 farley1.webp 196.9 KB · Views: 78