What's new

Who has a Maverick gold pan?

Astrobouncer

Hero Member
Joined
Jun 21, 2009
Messages
824
Reaction score
344
Golden Thread
0
Goodguy or anyone who has one of these pans, can someone measure the top dimensions and post the results? I ordered one of these pans and I want to make a classifier to fit it before I get the pan. That way I am set when the pan arrives. I hurt my back last week and have been unable to get out, so I have just been doing little things like this around the house to ease up the cabin fever.
 
Upvote 0
As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Ah good thinking, thanks Skip. I will wait for someone else to confirm the size before I build a classifier, but that's bigger then I thought it was.
 
Never mind, the pan came yesterday and I am building the classifier today.
 
I just bought the Garret package the two pans 14",10.5" classifier 2 bottles tweezers suctions bottle and a book.... They say there gold around hear. all make my own sluice,and head for the huron montian. Can't wait...
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom