What's new

Who invented the first car, powered by gas or steam

Roadquest

Bronze Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2005
Messages
1,779
Reaction score
95
Golden Thread
0
Location
C.R. HKt.B Sometimes there's not a right way, or
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Who invented the first car? Was it steam powered, or gas?
I always enjoyed reading about Henry Ford. And, I think the guy that started the perduction of the Chevy
Worked for Ford first. Not sure. Car history 101 Any car history buffs here.
Who did what first, and pics. if you have them.

Driven by Ford, Clayton
 
Hey texastee,

Thanks for the link. That link is full of information. I saved it, and will read it as time allows.
I have always thought there should be some way to make a car powered by magnets.
Who knows, what may be in the future?

Clayton
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom