Who likes Metal detecting with a buddy?

I leave my gun at home, Im in Idaho. Everybody seems to have a little "horse sense" around here, no issues, no problems & I dont think Ive made any enemies in these here parts. Im a big man, dont fear much of anything & am not afraid of confrontations, my hunting buddies are big too & we all carry Mighty Diggin Tools! Who's gonna take us on? I leave my pistol at home. :icon_thumright:

No not realy .....I didnt ask to post your gun.......if you would of read you would of known that .... :read2:

Mighty AP said:
I leave my gun at home, Im in Idaho. Everybody seems to have a little "horse sense" around here, no issues, no problems & I dont think Ive made any enemies in these here parts. Im a big man, dont fear much of anything & am not afraid of confrontations, my hunting buddies are big too & we all carry Mighty Diggin Tools! Who's gonna take us on? I leave my pistol at home. :icon_thumright:
Thank you for saving me all that typing. My thoughts exactly

you for got the option,
"i dont care as long as im hunting"

I almost always hunt with friends. We each take turns on who selects the location. This means I only need to find a place once every 3 hunts. Kind of a unspoken rule that we don't hunt each others places by ourselves.
I think it's a lot more fun hunting with friends. Sometimes I get jelous when I see they got 5 times as many coins as me with a cheaper detector but it's good fun.

I would rather hunt with a buddy. So who would like to hunting.....Matt

I like huntiing with someone, or alone. It is definately more fun discussing things with a buddy then talking to yourself ;D

I take a gun when in the wilderness, animals even the 2 legged kind, and take a buddy when in the bad part of town.

I have a detector, but I have never been anywhere with it. I would think I would like to go with someone.

I know there are a lot of us out there but a lot will not say what they want they want to sound like one of the Guys so they will say oh ya i like a buddy. You see it in every post go with the crowd.......... But me i really like to hunt alone .

i never take a gun with me
but love taking buddies specially if they are over weight and short
i know i can out run em if a bear shows up

dont kid yourself? dad you know after a magical shovel hits you in the hip its broken and your done how old are you :P

I like to hunt with others as we mostly hunt in the woods and its a lot of ground to cover. When 1 finds something than we all head over that way. Its a pretty good system we have going as most of the woods are dead quiet but move 2 feet over then your on a hotspot, then its on to the next. :icon_pirat:

I detect alone with a gun about 90% of the time.
I have a buddy who doesn't have nearly the time I do so we don't hunt together as often as I'd like.
The gun is for lions and bears which I see frequently where I detect.
It's like Mastercard, Don't leave home without it.

Who is going to take a foto of you doing the "happy dance" when you find something good if you hunt solo ;D.

hammered

ps

Over here, if I took a gun, I would be spending time in jail. I rely on my trusty spade for that sort of thing, not that the situation has ever occurred to me.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back