What's new

Who remembers this?

ironhorse

Silver Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2009
Messages
3,918
Reaction score
5,776
Golden Thread
2
Location
East Dirtyville
🥇 Banner finds
2
A couple of weeks ago I put up a post with an 1804 5 shillings dollar coin from the UK.
Ring a bell with anyone at all?
Yesterday I tuned in to the ole Tnet and see a 'congratulations ' ...'golden thread'....I was pleased a punch.
Now today my post and all the replies...everything...disappeared....stricken from the record no less.
What gives?
 

Attachments

  • 20220430_154323_copy_949x949.webp
    20220430_154323_copy_949x949.webp
    163.8 KB · Views: 66
  • 20220430_154549_copy_1041x973.webp
    20220430_154549_copy_1041x973.webp
    174.8 KB · Views: 47
The issue has been fixed.

 
Last edited:
it appears it was briefly....but it's no where to be seen at this time of posting
Something like the first gal you were with, brief, and what a lasting memory.:laughing7:
 
it appears it was briefly....but it's no where to be seen at this time of posting
I am not sure why it keeps disappearing. I just restored it again, let me know if it disappears again. It is a legitimate banner thread.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom