Who says everything good goes on ebay

jsu

Nov 29, 2007
NE Georgia
Detector(s) used
EAGLE II, TIGERSHARK, COMPADRE , MXT
Found this stuff at a garage sale.$5 for the safe, 25 cent for the lighted loupe,10 cent for treasure under your feet book,and $3 for a pair of 80`s style aviator"real" ray ban sunglasses (sold those to my brother for 20 bucks).Best sale I`ve ever been to. Most of the time its women fighting over clothes in boxes,but this time there was some cool stuff.HH.jeff

Attachments

• HPIM1564.JPG
    HPIM1564.JPG
    39.9 KB · Views: 3,078
  • HPIM1568.JPG
    HPIM1568.JPG
    56.9 KB · Views: 3,081

RON (PA)

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2004
Pittsburgh, Pa
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Compadre & Tiger Shark
Looks like you found an awesome sale. What is in the safe??? There could be another treasure waiting in there, too. Let us know what is in the safe.

OP
OP
jsu

jsu

Nov 29, 2007
NE Georgia
Detector(s) used
EAGLE II, TIGERSHARK, COMPADRE , MXT
There was nothing in the safe(I would`nt get that lucky) but it did come with two keys.Maybe I can fill it up with some stuff.jeff

Nashoba

Bronze Member
Sep 20, 2006
Washington and Oregon
Detector(s) used
Garret Ace250/Prospecter Bounty hunter(Backup)
Killer finds there! Heck, ya made more money off your bro than you spent for the lot of it!
THAT is a great day in my book. lol
~Nash~

Pepper2004

Bronze Member
Dec 17, 2007
Southwest Georgia
Detector(s) used
Whites GMT, Whites M6, Vibra-Probe 570, Ace 250, Bounty Hunter 202, Bounty Hunter Pioneer 505, Whites MXT, 2 Bullseye11
Cool finds! I love that lighted loupe!

Aug 27, 2006
WHAT KIND OF TREASURE ARE WE HUNTING TODAY ?
Detector(s) used
MINELAB E TRAC, EXCAL2,QUATTRO,WHITE 6000 DI PRO SL,EAGLE SPECTRUM,SILVER UMAX ,BANDIDO UMAX VARIOUS VINTAGE
garage sales can still be good.but mostly they have become pathetic ghosts of what they used to be.i only attend the community wide type now as gas is so high. thrift stores in summer are good.in the winter when there are very few garage sales the thrift stores get hammered and not worth going.

treasurefiend

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2008
Chicago IL
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Excal_II Minelab_Explorer_SE_Pro w/ SunRay pinpointer & Garrett_Ace250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Cool, now fill it up and bury it in the woods!!! ;D

Monty

Gold Member
Jan 26, 2005
Sand Springs, OK
Detector(s) used
ACE 250, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What people don't realize is that if you pack that safe with valuables, someone (a thief) will steal the whole safe and get everything! I wouldn't put stuff in a safe unless it was something I didn't want the kids to get a hold of. Or if I could secure the safe to something too big to tote off. I have a gun safe but it is anchored in 5" of concrete with lag bolts. It would take a dozer to move it. Monty

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread