



scotland said:But Hungary is not western than Vienna (capitol of Austria).




scotland said:However on the web site I saw that author is from Slovenia, so maybe money should be there.
Steve_UK said:OK.. I sort of thought out of the box a little on this one, and came up with this scenario...
Western than Vienna, Northern than Rome = Hitler's Berghof Home, often wrongly described as the 'Eagles Nest'. (The real Eagles Nest is nearby Kehlsteinhaus).
Mary swims in river = Possibly a reference to Magda Goebbels (Wife of Hitler's Right hand Man) ..The River runs just south east of the site.
Eagles Claw ..Maybe the German or Austrian Flag
3 Guards ... Look how many arches overlook the peak.
I am undoubtedly a zillion miles from getting this, but it's been a fun hour researching it!!!![]()
Cache Crazy said:Steve_UK said:OK.. I sort of thought out of the box a little on this one, and came up with this scenario...
Western than Vienna, Northern than Rome = Hitler's Berghof Home, often wrongly described as the 'Eagles Nest'. (The real Eagles Nest is nearby Kehlsteinhaus).
Mary swims in river = Possibly a reference to Magda Goebbels (Wife of Hitler's Right hand Man) ..The River runs just south east of the site.
Eagles Claw ..Maybe the German or Austrian Flag
3 Guards ... Look how many arches overlook the peak.
I am undoubtedly a zillion miles from getting this, but it's been a fun hour researching it!!!![]()
Sounds good.

Cache Crazy said:Keep at it and let us know if you break the riddle.

Cache Crazy said:I'll meet you there in 48 hours.
Good work.