What's new

Whoopee at the USB

STDevil

Sr. Member
Joined
Jun 12, 2008
Messages
329
Reaction score
1
Golden Thread
0
Needed to head downtown for some pomp and circumstance, so decided to hit a bunch of banks on the way.

B of A #1: $14.5 nets me 1 40%. Off to a good start.
B of A #2 (this is where I hit the mother lode last week): $10 nets me a skunk
US Bank #1: $30 nets me 43 40%!!!
B of A #3: $100 nets me another stinky skunk
B of A #4: $290 nets me 8 40% and 1 90% not too bad in my book

Oh yeah, on Saturday, I was dumping some rolls at a bank, and noticed some silvery stuff in the tray. The teller was happy to give it to me, and I ended up with 6 40% out of $7! She even asked me if I really wanted one of the "really dirty ones", and I said of course (it turned out to be a 40%).

Hopefully, I can work this vein for a while longer.

Happy hunting!
 
Upvote 0
STDevil said:
She even asked me if I really wanted one of the "really dirty ones", and I said of course (it turned out to be a 40%).

That's why you take all they have. Even dirty silver is still silver! Nice Job!

Good work on all that silver.
 
Nice job STD!!!! That was a nice pull at US Bank#1......gotta love that ratio for sure. Work that vein baby!!!

Good luck and keep em coming............
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom