What's new

Whos going??

relic nut

Silver Member
Joined
Nov 29, 2014
Messages
4,006
Reaction score
7,277
Golden Thread
1
Location
VA
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030 TELEKINETICS 4000 GARRET AT PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Who's going??

Tomorrow is supposed to be 58 degrees here in the Shenandoah valley of VA. Going to be muddy but I haven't been in a week so it's on. Have already made plans with two of my Buddys.

Going CW relic hunting at a new spot. Wish us luck.

What's your plans?? And good luck[emoji256]


HH, Relic Nut
 
Last edited:
I will be digging in the sloppy mud of Ohio all weekend. :thumbsup: It may get in the mid 60's tomorrow, the snow has almost all melted. Too wet for the fields, but I have a few places in mind. Gotta get all the digging in before we dip down below freezing again on Monday.
 
Supposed to be nice here tomorrow too.gonna try to get a early start if I can.Good Luck tomorrow fellas.-HH
 
Yep, started swinging the coil at 8:30 A.M.
Had a great hunt. Temps were in the middle fifties.
The ground was easy digging. The targets were many.
Exhausted. I'll post tomorrow.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom