What's new

Whos the best GPR person in the U.S.?

cavers5

Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 16, 2005
Messages
474
Reaction score
28
Golden Thread
0
Who's the best GPR person in the U.S.?

Hello,

Just wondering...does anyone know who is consider the best GPR "expert" in the United States?

Thanks,
Cavers5
 
Re: Who's the best GPR person in the U.S.?

There are 3 that I consider experts:

Larry Conyers, Kent Schneider, and Dean Goodman.

You can look at Dean's website at:

http://www.gpr-survey.com/
 
Re: Who's the best GPR person in the U.S.?

Thanks, will do!

Cavers5
 
Re: Who's the best GPR person in the U.S.?

I won't disagree with any of the people on your list since I know all three of them. I would add Jeff Daniels at Ohio State University and Gary Olhoeft at Colorado School of Mines. You can check out Gary's personal website below, it won't win any awards for being pretty.

www.g-p-r.com
 
Re: Who's the best GPR person in the U.S.?

Thanks. I'm sure I won't judge his skill because of his website!

Cavers5
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom