SundaySnoop
Tenderfoot
- Joined
- Oct 1, 2012
- Messages
- 4
- Reaction score
- 1
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- South Carolina
- Detector(s) used
- Garrett Ace 250, Garrett Pro Pointer
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
- #1
Thread Owner
I've seen quite a few ads on Craigslist requesting pre-1995 metal detectors working or not. Why the interest in buying these machines?
It came with the original White's hard case, manual, extra coil, and even charging pack for batteries. No corrosion in the battery compartment either
. He had just bought a new machine and said it was time to let the old machine go. He had it since new which was the 1970's. I ended up buying it for $20. Anyways, after hunting with it for about two years, I sold it on Ebay for $180 + shipping. That is no joke. Wish I had about 5 more to sale. 







