Sep 26, 2014
Upstate SC
πŸ₯‡ Banner finds
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sunday I went to a new to me lake beach. It looked promising with the 200+ people swimming until I asked the ranger if it was OK to metal detect. Sure he say people hunt here All the time. OK I'm here so let's hunt after nothing but clad in the water and not much of that I'm thinking bad mistake coming here. A guy in the water asks if I ever find anything he says if I find something would I show him. I told him sure but it looks pretty slim today but I'm not giving up. I go to the volleyball court and only get 1 signal but as I dig it out of the sand I see Large Round Gold with reeded edges. Oh boy Jackpot. NOT That dang Blackfoot penguin. Finally I found a part of a silver charm near the water and near a tree I find a 925 ring with a stone the regulars missed. I showed it to the guy I had talked to earlier and went on to tell him I returned all the jewelry that I could. He said if you hunt a private property do you split with the owner and I stated I have although unusual. He said they moved here about a year ago and found and old horse bridal and I told him yeah a lot of times they have a rosette on the side. He said yes this one has a CS on it. Well I have a date in a couple of weeks to hunt his property. He said the pics I showed him of some of my returns especially the stolen jewelry convinced him I must be an honest person and wouldn't withhold anything I find on his property

IMG_20150729_042127.jpg
IMG_20150729_042018.jpg
IMG_20150729_042230.jpg

Upvote 8
Nice looking ring, good luck on the new permission.

nice looking ring!, the stones look real nice, that token would've had me going too lol

Nice looking ring. Some of these tokens can really dash your hopes. Good job on getting a new permission.
The last time I went to Gatlinburg, that aquarium was just under construction. It is one of my favorite places to visit.

Last edited:
Nice looking ring. Some of these tokens can really dash your hopes. Good job on getting a new permission.
The last time I went to Gatlinburg, that aquarium was just under construction. It is one of my favorite places to visit.
Here let me send you a Blackfoot Penguin so you can relive those memories OD. once you get him heck you can even name him OD Penguin

No thanks. Every trip to Gatlinburg was with an ex wife lol.

No thanks. Every trip to Gatlinburg was with an ex wife lol.

See that's where that Black Foot comes into play. Anybody want a LUCKY Coin? Never mind..Oh Carolina Tom I've got a Lucky coin for you

Last edited:
Nice ring there! Congrats!
Looks like the penguin was your good luck charm! A new property to detect.

See that's where that Black Foot comes into play. Anybody want a LUCKY Coin? Never mind..Oh Carolina Tom I've got a Lucky coin for you

That's just wrong.

Congrats on the new permission! I like the ring too.

That ring is Sweet and a new promising property, looks like you had a Great day.

Good Luck with that new property!!

Nice ring and if Carolina Tom dosent want that token ill take it . Mabey if its lucky it will KEEP My Ex Wife Away .:thumbsup:

DANG LOOK AT THAT RING. COOL.

Nice ring and if Carolina Tom dosent want that token ill take it . Mabey if its lucky it will KEEP My Ex Wife Away .:thumbsup:

Wheat pm me your address Tom sure doesnt need help running women off

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back