What's new

why is the currency forum ...

bradyboy

Silver Member
Joined
Apr 15, 2007
Messages
3,530
Reaction score
1,361
Golden Thread
0
Location
Clearwater, FL
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Why is this forum for currency not listed below the coins forum?
I stated this in the general forum with little response
This forum is listed way below where any one would scroll to search
Brady
 
Maybe the TN Mod Squad is busy with other problems, and this was put on the back burner & and be happy that there is a currency forum at all.
 
Is there a coin forum ?
 
Request has already been forwarded to Admins, mods are waiting on reply.
 
Great thanks for moving
I was thinking maybe I was wrong for asking or questioning
Surprised I was heard
 
Sorry, i thought I had replied. It is up to admins but we did request it be moved.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom