Why People Take Kindness For Weakness - Anthony Gucciardi

Jul 22, 2023

So true, dont be afraid to let the teeth come out when bad people are to dumb to back off. I guess dumb and bad can go together a lot in bad people .

This is a buy out now. As the nuclear power plants are cursed. And it is ridiculous. The best our writers can do today —like in accord with Greek mythology is talk about the Cyclops. Like "Cy Young" and his father (one of the two) was the Cyclops. The writing is so poor they won't tell you. Of course a Cyclops was in greek mythology and that was the extent, probably of what they know. So be nice..so we can be allowed to kill millions more. Women don't even have estrogen anymore. They are just dead beats who wish that they were on The NeverEnding Story.
Mocha, I had to look that word up, says Greta Van Susteran. Lightspirt, remember Coriolanus, With Honour as in War? And now Honour as in War means to watch a bunch of protesters who kneel down during the National Anthem. For at least that little bit of chance, says Mark Fusetti.
Is this for at least that little bit of chance or for at least take that little bit of a DNA swab? Maybe a play about the Flies (To see what the baby is going to look like.)
In a way you are seeing a bunch of these wannabee Reverend Al Sharptons out here. Dead beats in a constant versus mentality, thinking this is the Weimar Republic and we can talk about Cyclops.

I don't know man. I don't want to bulk up on this defense team (Both smart and dumb. It's communism.)

For at least that little bit of chance, says Mark Fusetti.
Is this for at least that little bit of chance or for at least take that little bit of a DNA swab? Maybe a play about the Flies (To see what the baby is going to look like.)

Oct 16, 2021
Detector(s) used
Fisher F19
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
This is a buy out now. As the nuclear power plants are cursed. And it is ridiculous. The best our writers can do today —like in accord with Greek mythology is talk about the Cyclops. Like "Cy Young" and his father (one of the two) was the Cyclops. The writing is so poor they won't tell you. Of course a Cyclops was in greek mythology and that was the extent, probably of what they know. So be nice..so we can be allowed to kill millions more. Women don't even have estrogen anymore. They are just dead beats who wish that they were on The NeverEnding Story.
Mocha, I had to look that word up, says Greta Van Susteran. Lightspirt, remember Coriolanus, With Honour as in War? And now Honour as in War means to watch a bunch of protesters who kneel down during the National Anthem. For at least that little bit of chance, says Mark Fusetti.
In a way you are seeing a bunch of these wannabee Reverend Al Sharptons out here. Dead beats in a constant versus mentality, thinking this is the Weimar Republic and we can talk about Cyclops.

I don't know man. I don't want to bulk up on this defense team (Both smart and dumb. It's communism.)

For at least that little bit of chance, says Mark Fusetti.

Coriolanus.

Cosplaying Shakespeare now, are we?

Disappointing. Given your histories here, I expected more imagination. Yesterday, YouTube - today, NutFlix - Tomorrow, the World.

L.O. L.

But since you're both together again, here's a friendly piece of advice.

Your flies are open.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread