Chizzy
Bronze Member
- Joined
- Feb 11, 2015
- Messages
- 1,977
- Reaction score
- 3,194
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- North Central PA
- Detector(s) used
- Tesoro Compadre, Tesoro Vaquero, Garrett Pro-Pointer
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
I've been self employed for 26 years, and I've heard that saying many times...." If I had your money". My response is... Take the bills and responsibility that goes with it.
I get no company 401k or profit sharing. No paid holidays or sick days.
When you run a business, you are not only responsible for your well being but also the well-being of your employees and their family, yet everyone thinks we make all the money on the backs of everyone else.
Try it yourself, then we'll talk!
Yep.....ain't it great having ALL the responsibilities and the liabilities??
Been doin' it for 25+ years.........running my flooring business. Put my wife through college and seminary with some aid from student loans (still paying them off). She never made any money. Hers is a call from God, not the money tree. And we're the ones everyone runs to when the chips are down. I don't mind helping out, but it seems to fall on deaf ears when I remind them that we have limited means..............
Last edited:

? that's my dilemma ! I'm not hearing I don't know whats wrong with you and then they give me prescriptions for the "i don't knows" I've reached the point where I really don't care anymore ! the last doctor I went to see, i'm telling him problems, symptoms and its like its not even registering ? there should be a law if they don't know they should have to say it but they don't. some people here might be able to relate to my situation. they almost killed me. I feel like it. and what i'm going to be stupid and go back ? its a cold cold world and if the doctors and lawyers are cold who can you depend on ? for some of you its like RGINN stated it sounds like an excuse believe me its not an excuse. theres a saying don't judge me till you've walked in my shoes. so i'm not offended people just can't relate. this is the way I see it. why should I go to a doctor and take pills that only mess me up more ? and I have to pay them too ! that's fricken wacked ! I have figured out no one is looking out for the stupid pee ons like me ! the money means more than I do. no one can believe how frustrated I am. I know you've responded numerous times to my posts Chris and I don't know what you're experiences are with doctors but I've been dealing with this for 30 years plus and its just to easy for the doctors to ignore my compaints and say the famed "you're depressed " I'm sick I feel sick but i'm depressed and then they lock me up and give me more pills. somebody doesn't know whats going on. no somebodys ignoring whats going on.but I have to suffer.







