Goes4ever
Silver Member
- Joined
- Jan 30, 2008
- Messages
- 4,949
- Reaction score
- 2,326
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- NorthWest Ohio
- Detector(s) used
- Minelab E-Trac, Equinox 600, and Tesorso compadre
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
wide AM's........
how hard are they to find? The last several boxes and handrolls, I have kept out every 1998, 1999, and 2000 and looked at them with my 10X loupe and I am just not finding any, are they that rare? I looked at a couple hundred just today.
also are they on all 1998-2000 or just certain mintmarks?
how hard are they to find? The last several boxes and handrolls, I have kept out every 1998, 1999, and 2000 and looked at them with my 10X loupe and I am just not finding any, are they that rare? I looked at a couple hundred just today.
also are they on all 1998-2000 or just certain mintmarks?
Upvote
0
is this true?








