What's new

Wife Said I have to sell all my silver or else !

hit80s

Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 31, 2007
Messages
421
Reaction score
4
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
ace 250
I'll miss her when she leaves :tard:.............jokes
 
Upvote 0
Hits your either joking or your wife thinks you love the silva more than you love her. So which are you going to choose? That is a tough one...Hope I am never in that situation.

Golden Silver
 
At least she asked you. Would have been pretty freakin ironic if she took it to the bank and cashed it in.
 
nyiangelo said:
At least she asked you. Would have been pretty freakin ironic if she took it to the bank and cashed it in.

Ohhh that's funny.


I sold mine to buy more things I want. Started Collecting Commemorative Coins....
 
.
 

Attachments

  • thumbsup2.webp
    thumbsup2.webp
    7.9 KB · Views: 557
  • thumbsup2.webp
    thumbsup2.webp
    7.9 KB · Views: 544
Yeah but if she leaves you don't forget she will get "half" of everything.........
 

Attachments

  • a.gif
    a.gif
    6.3 KB · Views: 361
Reminds me of that country song, "my wife says if I hit that fishing hole today, she'll be gone.....................Well I'm gonna miss her - when I get home.
 
Mine made the same threat when I wanted a new metal detector. I sure love my new detector !! Ron
 
Trezurehunter said:
Mine made the same threat when I wanted a new metal detector. I sure love my new detector !! Ron



Lmao now that is funny Ron :icon_jokercolor: , Ed



My ex gf didnt have to go that far as threathen the silver she got kicked to the curb anyways ha, Ed
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom