What's new

Wildest excuse for a road trip?

capy325

Full Member
Joined
Apr 9, 2008
Messages
102
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
What got me wondering is... We recently moved back to Ohio from living in Atl. Ga. (Jawja for those of you who are still there). In our time there my lovely wife got hooked on Duke's Mayonnaise and you just can't buy the stuff here. The other day she "researched" the closest location to us that sells the mayo. As it turns out it will be roughly a 140 mile (one way) journey this Friday (my day off) to purchase a case of the stuff! Sooooooooo... I'm doing a little research myself and mapping out the route and banks along the way (my version of multitasking)! Hope to find enough silver to pay for the trip and the mayo with a little to spare!

What's your?
 
Upvote 0
Oh be careful with large purchase plans for Mayo as it generally in my experience has a short shelf life; when I bought 4 at a good price ended up throwing 2 away when went way outa date. But that is a wild excuse for a road trip for sure.
 
Sliders! Belly Bombs! The trip back was pretty rough :blob8:

God's biggest mistake...you know makin' them square and a certain part of you anatomy round
 
Piercesdad said:
Sliders! Belly Bombs! The trip back was pretty rough :blob8:

God's biggest mistake...you know makin' them square and a certain part of you anatomy round
Now that is available here! We have a Castle's in our town! I love 'em, but your right... They can be hard on ya!
 
I haven't had any rectal rockets in a long time. I may have to get a few tomorrow.
 
I think a trip for mayo takes the cake.
 
hey i am funny about mayo too, i swear by blue plate, never liked dukes that much, i don't care for lemon with my mayo ;D ;D
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom