Gimmie The Loot Bronze Member Joined May 11, 2010 Messages 1,246 Reaction score 45 Golden Thread 0 Location Driftwood, TX Detector(s) used etrac, ACE 250 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Feb 7, 2011 Thread Owner #1 Man - another blizzard. This is the longest winter ever! Attachments IMG_20110207_154815.webp 30.5 KB · Views: 154
Dirt fishing Wolf Bronze Member Joined Dec 29, 2009 Messages 2,217 Reaction score 528 Golden Thread 0 Location G P, Illinois Detector(s) used DFX, Nokta Makro Simplex + Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Feb 7, 2011 #2 When it does I hope to read and see more goodie finds posted from the Illinois guys. Hoping some research will pay off in SILVER again this year.
When it does I hope to read and see more goodie finds posted from the Illinois guys. Hoping some research will pay off in SILVER again this year.
S soupie Bronze Member Joined Jun 9, 2006 Messages 1,008 Reaction score 19 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Feb 7, 2011 #3 Thanks for the pic Gimme,the short answer "Yes" it will get warm again....I think.. Now get back to work you loafer.... Soup
Thanks for the pic Gimme,the short answer "Yes" it will get warm again....I think.. Now get back to work you loafer.... Soup