Willy, the last Shamon in a ancient lighthouse, photos FROM VIDEO of him here.

OP
OP
hmmm

hmmm

Jun 9, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Attachments

• _0001_0001.jpg
    _0001_0001.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 413

Montana Jim

Gold Member
Sep 18, 2006
Montana
Re: Carved pictures of Thor, Odin , Freya and Jesus

hmmm said:
I had lunch with robert kennedy in the bush, in tofino bc 10 years ago, he would be a good lawer but expensive. any help would be apreciated.

Lemme help...

Generally I don't do math in public, but you said you lunched wth him 10 years ago which would be 1998 - yet the picture you posted shows a date of 1993 - so, um...carry the seven, that makes it 15 years ago.

Unless you're using Canadian Metric Math.

Thank you for spreading this to additional posts now that nobody is looking at your old post anymore.

Now you can have a whole NEW set of folks wondering what the hell you are talking about.

My opinion is you don't want help - you want a book deal. ::)

OP
OP
hmmm

hmmm

Jun 9, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
YOUR RIGHT , the clayquot protests where 15 years ago, i just guessed over 10 years ago, time flies. 
i found a new light house, i didn't actually find it, i was told about it but have not gone there yet. need to get my camera fixed first.  it has 4 boxes marking it, should be interesting.  don't worry the only thing i am going to take is photos.
what i need is mony to hire a archeologist and do tests .

"Thank you for spreading this to additional posts now that nobody is looking at your old post anymore. " you brought this post back, i was going to post the next light house reguardless.
why Is it important to have posts fade away.

Attachments

• bentwoodbox.jpg
    bentwoodbox.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 280

CoyoteDogg

Oct 25, 2020
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So I just came across this thread in my search for info on the lost mullard tunnel in sooke and some others by hmmm. Very interesting if convoluted. He mentions he found what appears to be a smelter in a cave. Now I cant remember where I read it now but I came across an article about how an old smelter was found in a cave on Vancouver island in the northwest somewhere I believe. I kind of just skimmed it and forgot about it and now I cant find anything about it. The article said it was being investigated and was an unusual find assuming it was native American. I think it mentioned paintings and well.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread