What's new

windshield cleaner

tokens70

Sr. Member
Joined
Apr 9, 2009
Messages
445
Reaction score
92
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Vaquero, Tesoro Cibola, Explorer 2
Anyone know how old this Outlook Standard Windshield Cleaner item is? Is it an advertising piece?? thanks, chris
 

Attachments

  • group 5 065.webp
    group 5 065.webp
    31 KB · Views: 408
  • group 5 066.webp
    group 5 066.webp
    23.6 KB · Views: 382
Jimbob, It is right at 2 1/8 inches long.
 
Upvote 0
I think it might be an advertising piece that was actually geared towards model T owners.

B
 
Upvote 0
B, That would be nice if it is an advertising piece, thanks for looking :thumbsup:
 
Upvote 0
Yes like Mrs. O said, its an advertising wrench, most likely Model T.

I hate these search engines that just want to put you on their page but dont show the search words or they make you search for the them. eBay is infamous for doing that also no cache and someone should complain. Maybe I will stop using google. This is a good example. http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&...andard+Windshield+Cleaner"+wrench&btnG=Search
 
Upvote 0

Attachments

  • wrench advertising.webp
    wrench advertising.webp
    12.7 KB · Views: 458
As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Upvote 0
bigcypresshunter said:
Yes like Mrs. O said, its an advertising wrench, most likely Model T.

I hate these search engines that just want to put you on their page but dont show the search words or they make you search for the them. eBay is infamous for doing that also no cache and someone should complain. Maybe I will stop using google. This is a good example. http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&...andard+Windshield+Cleaner"+wrench&btnG=Search

Yahoo search is the same way BigCy, I hate not being able to view a page without the cache. And I totally agree about all the search hits that only lead you to ebay, usually with no matches.

BTW, good pic find :thumbsup: Maybe somebody can come up with a specific use or advertisment.
 
Upvote 0
THANKS TO EVERYONE FOR ALL THE HELP!!! :thumbsup: :) :thumbsup:
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom