Gold Member
Feb 3, 2005
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Went back to the big barn today for a couple of hours. My gosh it was windy! First keeper was the 1945 Wheat in the front yard of the house. And as usual I didn't stay in the same area but for a few minutes. That pond looked like it might have something for the keeper pocket so I haphazardly wondered down to the waters edge to see what was there. Not much. Only got to hunt a small section...all the Momma's had their babies there and I didn't want to cause any excitement. :D Found fishing weights and two regular pennies and a regular nickle. :-\ One thing though....One of the things that I found that I think is a weight doesn't have anywhere for the string to go? It's the one on the left side of the picture. Came back up to the back side of the house and dug a really neat hinge. Maybe for a trunk? Has the numbers 408 3/8 on the back side. That was all for the keepers today..but I had a visitor come by and tell me lots of info about the area! ;) This morning I had been looking at the old maps of the neighborhood and there is an old church site just around the bend...and I found out the owner of the big barn happens to own that property too! ;) Gonna have to check that one out! ;D

Nana ;)

Attachments

• 02100602.JPG
    02100602.JPG
    42.3 KB · Views: 305
  • 02100601.JPG
    02100601.JPG
    57.2 KB · Views: 305
Upvote 0
OP
OP
Nana40

Nana40

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2005
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks yall!

Scared of ghosts? MMMMM....just a tad... :D

I do hope that I'll be able to hunt the church site. I haven't asked yet...but hopefully it'll be ok...I really don't see why not though. But ya never know.

I saw that Hunter..... :D

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread