What's new

Unique eyeball find

Nathan W

Silver Member
Joined
Jan 14, 2023
Messages
3,461
Reaction score
10,864
Golden Thread
0
I work at a town park and I see some crazy things from time to time. I found this coin in parking lot today. No clue how or why it was there. but we find something every few days especially after tournaments . Swiss franc 1945 . And m thinking they had it with other change and didn't know if was a foreign coin and happen to lose that one.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_6053.webp
    IMG_6053.webp
    428.8 KB · Views: 144
  • IMG_6056.webp
    IMG_6056.webp
    511.7 KB · Views: 96
Upvote 16
I work at a town park and I see some crazy things from time to time. I found this coin in parking lot today. No clue how or why it was there. but we find something every few days especially after tournaments . Swiss franc 1945 . And m thinking they had it with other change and didn't know if was a foreign coin and happen to lose that one.
Very Cool!!! Congrats!!!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom