fistfulladirt
Gold Member
- Joined
- Feb 21, 2008
- Messages
- 12,256
- Reaction score
- 4,968
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Great Lakes State
- Detector(s) used
- dirtfishing
- Primary Interest:
- Other
Without much effort today, I nabbed $1k in dimes and $400 in hand halves.
Half rolls paid off with 16 40's, 9 in one roll.
$1k in dimes paid off with first merc of the year and 3 silver sailboats, and 6 roosies.
Was hoping I'd find something to pay for gas. Turns out it paid for my oil change too!
ffd
Half rolls paid off with 16 40's, 9 in one roll.
$1k in dimes paid off with first merc of the year and 3 silver sailboats, and 6 roosies.
Was hoping I'd find something to pay for gas. Turns out it paid for my oil change too!
ffd
Attachments
Upvote
0









