What's new

Wingman needed for Ohio inner citys

Fred Finder

Full Member
Joined
Nov 8, 2020
Messages
176
Reaction score
514
Golden Thread
0
Location
Ohio
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Need person to help detect Ohio inner citys parks. (Anyone interested). I thought so.
 
Need person to help detect Ohio inner citys parks. (Anyone interested). I thought so.
The ballpark in Cleveland would be about it for me, and I’m pretty sure they don’t let metal detectors through the gate. 😊. Good luck. I applaud your desire.
 
You supplying the body armor?, last time i detected in Cbus on the west side off Wilson Rd I had to defend myself, sadly happened years ago in front of Cosi also, used to be a old house there, be careful out there, the old neighborhood aint what it used to be...
 
You supplying the body armor?, last time i detected in Cbus on the west side off Wilson Rd I had to defend myself, sadly happened years ago in front of Cosi also, used to be a old house there, be careful out there, the old neighborhood aint what it used to be...
I know it can be bad out there
 
I am retiring this summer I might just take you up as long as we stay away from the east side of Cleveland
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom