What's new

Winter Gold at the Beach!

Jaws2

Sr. Member
Joined
Oct 15, 2009
Messages
408
Reaction score
1
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sovereign GT, Excalibur 11, Fisher F75
All rings are gold or platinum found at the beach.
 

Attachments

  • 001.webp
    001.webp
    79.4 KB · Views: 619
  • 004.webp
    004.webp
    79.3 KB · Views: 622
  • 006.webp
    006.webp
    69.9 KB · Views: 623
  • 007.webp
    007.webp
    54.1 KB · Views: 616
  • 001.webp
    001.webp
    79.4 KB · Views: 610
  • 004.webp
    004.webp
    79.3 KB · Views: 611
  • 006.webp
    006.webp
    69.9 KB · Views: 608
  • 007.webp
    007.webp
    54.1 KB · Views: 604
Upvote 0
Those storms were good to you this past winter....great finds Jaws !!
 
I swear I've seen a post like this before, was that also you? :o
Good job,especially for being found in the off season.
How much gold i$ that?
 
SYKO said:
I swear I've seen a post like this before, was that also you? :o
Good job,especially for being found in the off season.
How much gold i$ that?

40 grams platinum, 310 grams gold, I made an earlier postwith about half the rings shown. Thanks for looking.
 
Good Heavens! That sure made my 20 rings for last month look puny! That is incredible! WTG! I hope you find many more!
 
Like someone told me once. A few guys/gals get 90% of the hauls leaving only the remaining 10% for the rest of us. I have found about 1/4 of that in abour 4 years. I am happy but feel a bit humbled by the likes of your finds.

Good haul Jaws. Most of that was found in the water wasn't it ? I am sure most of it took many, many hours and required digging through loads of junk as well. I wish we on the west coast could get such hauls in the water. The pacific waters on the west coast just stay too cold much of the year for most swimmers. I also think people out in the west don't wear as much jewelry as the east coast crowds. I did get my one little gold ring over the holiday weekend so I am happy to get one in starting ouut in our summer beach season. I will have to post later. Come on west coasters. Show the folks what we can get out here especially in So Cal.
 
mikeinOC1 said:
Like someone told me once. A few guys/gals get 90% of the hauls leaving only the remaining 10% for the rest of us. I have found about 1/4 of that in abour 4 years. I am happy but feel a bit humbled by the likes of your finds.

Good haul Jaws. Most of that was found in the water wasn't it ? I am sure most of it took many, many hours and required digging through loads of junk as well. I wish we on the west coast could get such hauls in the water. The pacific waters on the west coast just stay too cold much of the year for most swimmers. I also think people out in the west don't wear as much jewelry as the east coast crowds. I did get my one little gold ring over the holiday weekend so I am happy to get one in starting ouut in our summer beach season. I will have to post later. Come on west coasters. Show the folks what we can get out here especially in So Cal.
:laughing9:
 
That's just from this winter?! Good gracious!! :notworthy: :notworthy:
 
Showed my wife these pics... she said "holy crap".

Told her I'm moving to Southern California... she said "have fun"!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom