What's new

Winter is over, first find for the season.

COUNTRY GIRL

Silver Member
Joined
Aug 17, 2006
Messages
3,806
Reaction score
35
Golden Thread
0
Location
WESTERN MASS
Well it's time to rake and seed with the snow gone. I love this time of year, the frost always kicks up a new surprise. For my first find of the season, I'm happy. I hope this is a sign of what the rest of the year will bring.

I'm guessing it's a knife, please correct me if I'm wrong. By the material, design, compared to others I've found, 6000 BP?
 

Attachments

  • knife4-13-08 008.webp
    knife4-13-08 008.webp
    9.3 KB · Views: 299
  • knife4-13-08 010.webp
    knife4-13-08 010.webp
    9.3 KB · Views: 286
  • knife4-13-08 001.webp
    knife4-13-08 001.webp
    31.6 KB · Views: 288
Upvote 0
I dont know nothing ( yet ) on indian artifacts, but it sure is nice...excellent eye find...
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom