What's new

Wired For Sound!

G. I. Digger

Full Member
Joined
Jun 19, 2008
Messages
229
Reaction score
177
Golden Thread
0
Location
Jefferson Hills, Pa
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT-PRO/Tesoro Sand Shark, NEL Storm Coil, Garmin GPS
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
While thumbing through the latest Lost Treasure magazine I came across an ad for wireless headsets for the Garrett AT-Pro made by Deteknix Wire Free. Does anyone out there used this product and have any pro's and con's? I love the idea of eliminating as many wires as possible but don't want to gamble on an signal losses.
Rich
 
metal_detector.gif
Until a member pipes in - I found it on Amazon with 4 Customer Reviews...

 
Pro versus Lite?

I want to buy some, but am curious as to any memebers' experience with the Pro model versus the Lite. Here is the Deteknix page where you can see the difference. I am thinking of saving up more and getting the Pro model since they seem more water-resistant and better at noise isolation.

https://www.deteknix.com/product-category/wire-free/
 
I just received mine today. Looking good so far with a few minor quibbles, I'm writing up a day one review just now, will post a link as soon as I'm done.
 
Nice detailed review and a cool site, too. Thanks! :occasion14:

Thanks back, glad you liked it :) I'm building it up right now to go with the youtube channel. I'm giving the headphones a proper trial tomorrow and will report back.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom