What's new

wireless headphones with minelab 705

Tasmorn

Full Member
Joined
Jun 9, 2013
Messages
129
Reaction score
127
Golden Thread
0
Location
Laplace, La
Detector(s) used
Minelab 705, Nox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi, out of all the wireless listed here I found the tdk wr 700... but are from china, on ebay ... amazon has some but used and doesn't show transmitter... should I go with the rapoo's?
 
I've tried the TDK 700's; nice headphones but too much lagg for me. That can be pretty annoying unless you're swinging really slow. The Rapoos that I tried have very minimal lag, however they sound horrible on my Omega and CZ. They do sound good on my Deus and my buddy's Etrac though, so they might sound ok on the 705.
 
Check out some of Radio Shacks wireless. Their brand is Auvio. I've purchased wireless headphones and "buds" from them. They've worked perfectly on three different brands of detectors, including ML. Inexpensive too! Under $80. Although, if a detector has a 1/4inch headphone jack, a 1/8inch adapter is needed. 1/8inch adapter is less than $5. Peace
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom