What's new

wireless headphones?

Viddy

Sr. Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2011
Messages
447
Reaction score
220
Golden Thread
0
Location
Harrisburg, PA
Detector(s) used
Xterra 705, F2, Etrac, T2, V3i, AT Pro, CTX3030, Equinox 800, Vanquish 540, Go-Find 66, F5, Q60, Apex
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Anyone run wireless headphones with their metal detector? I know White's has them for their V3i, and was wondering if I could get a set somewhere for my E-trac. I saw some wireless headphones on the internet, but they look like they are more for home stereos. I wonder if they would work? I believe you'd need a transmitter to plug in the metal detector and the headphones to pick up the signal. Any suggestions?
 
I personally think that they should be able to make a detector that is bluetooth capable. I am pretty certain that the bluetooth technology is up to the task.

My computer headset is bluetooth and I love it.
 
I have the AIRHEADZ and I love them
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom