What's new

Wish Me Luck!

QuickDraw22

Jr. Member
Joined
Jul 13, 2009
Messages
38
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Location
Future Millionaire
Well, I had some awesome success with my last 4 boxes of halves from a certain bank, so I've decided to make my largest order EVER......... 12 boxes of halves. If I find some spare change hanging around, I may pick up a box of dimes and nickels to mix things up a bit.

So, wish me luck. I'll be sure to post a report on how well (or terrible) I did.

-DAVE
 
Upvote 0
Well, these boxes suck beyond measure.

Box 1 - Some odd looking spanish "Diez Pesos", and a '64

Box 2 - '67 and a '79 proof.

Bleh, this was not what I wanted :P

-DAVE
 
Boxes 3-5 didn't give me much to brag about........... 1 Proof, a pimptastic gold plated half, and one '68.

This sucks.
 
This isn't even worth taking pictures, but here's what I got :-(

40% - 11
90% - 1

2-1976 proofs
1988 Proof
1979 Proof
1991 Proof

Double dated pimptastic gold plated half.

Man, hopefully this next haul will be better.......
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom